Pages

Translate

Monday 31 August 2015

Creating a role

How to create a role.

    A Role on the Wall
  1. Choose a script: put it on your blog, your device/phone, copy it onto paper, print it out
  2. You need to LEARN the words
  3. Role on the Wall - what do you know about your character? Use the questions below to create a picture of your character
  4. You can "draw" a role on the wall or do short answers to the questions

Who am I?Think about what your character is like in terms of personality.
What are my given circumstances?Think about your recent past and how this has affected you and brought you to where you are.

What are my relationships?Think about your relationship with other characters, events and things that surround you.

What is my objective? Why?This is what you want, your motivation or reason for action is.

What must I overcome?This is the problem that is stopping you from getting your objective; this is what you need to overcome to reach your goal.
What is my action?This is what you do to overcome your obstacle and attempt to reach your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment