Pages

Translate

Thursday 14 March 2019

Developing our Animal Roles

Nadia - I am a cat. My name is Moxy, Cassandra, Clarissa, Elizabeth, Victoria, Anne, Anne- Marie, the third. And I live with the Royal family of England. My interests are sleeping, eating Caviar and being brushed. A big problem for me is the dog and the goat, they are so incompetent and I simply do not conspire with them. I am an uptight prune who cares about no one but myself.

Chloe- I am a dog. My name is Polly. Polly the dog. My interests are food, sheep and picking fights with the local goat, Cupid. He talks too much rubbish(and eats it too).  A big problem for me is the "royal" cat, Moxy. She is an uptight prune who cares about no one but herself.

Sam- Hello! I am a cat. My name is Coffee and my interests are being nice, making friends, and helping others. I don't have a lot of problems but the one I definitely have is people being mean to others.

Jessica- Hello. My name is Sir Cupid Duloc Arthur of Camelot The 31st. But, you  may address me as Cupid. My interests are food and arguing with the simpleton cat, Moxy. A big problem for me as a goat is the foul-mouthed, stupid cat, Moxy, and the idiotic dog, Polly. They are complete and utter fools.

Meagan- Hiiiiii :P. My name is Chip the Pip ( Chip), I am a Hedgehog. My personalty is Kind, love-able, Caring, and a nice person in general. Nothing really annoys me , i'm just a fun loving person.

Jakita- Hello, my name is Karen the Blob, my personalty  kind, loving and outgoing. I like eating chicken poop. I hate goats!!

Rumor and telephone conversation, interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment