Pages

Translate

Monday 29 June 2015

What I have learned about musicals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xZG3DClh3k

Scenes from High School Musical.

TASK: What I have learned about Musicals
1. Write a sexy paragraph and add youtube clips to your examples.

STATEMENT
I think musicals are..
I like musicals because...
There are a lot of different kinds of musicals.

EXPLAIN
Musicals have been popular since the 1920's. There have been different styles such as Broadway musicals like Annie, Rock Operas like Tommy and Disney musicals like Aladdin.

EXAMPLES
Wicked, based on a novel is about the Wizard of Oz story and has spectacular costumes and effects.
Singalong Disney songs Disney musicals are on film and live shows.They are popular with families.
The dancing from West Side Story is very energetic jazz dance.
YOUR OPINION:I like the energy and emotion in a musical.

TASK 2 What song/dance/dialogue do you want to do?
eg: I think we should do the comedy song "Look at Me I am Sandra Dee" from Grease, where the girls are having a sleepover.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz5D-D7VYmY



No comments:

Post a Comment